Informácie pre prihlasovanie študentov Vysokej školy Danubius na študijné pobyty a stáže v rámci programu Erasmus+ pre akademický rok 2016/2017:
- Čo je program Erasmus+ 2014-2020
- Základné Erasmus+ informácie pre študentov VŠD
- Erasmus+ charta VŠD
- Výber študentov a prideľovanie grantov na Erasmus+ mobility 2016/2017
- Výsledky výberu študentov a pridelené granty na Erasmus+ študijné pobyty a stáže v akademickom roku 2016/2017
Základné informácie pre študentov Vysokej školy Danubius o ŠTUDIJNÝCH POBYTOCH
- Erasmus charta študenta
- Formulár „Zmluva o štúdiu“ (Learning agreement studies)
- Formulár „Prihláška študenta“ - na štúdium na letný semester 2016/2017 - termín podania prihlášky 31. október 2016
- Dôležité adresy a kontakty
Základné informácie pre študentov Vysokej školy Danubius o STÁŽACH
- Erasmus charta študenta
- Formulár „Zmluva o stáži“ (Learning agreement traineeships)
- Formulár „Prihláška študenta“ - na stáž 2016/2017 - termín podania prihlášky 31. október 2016
- Dôležité adresy a kontakty
Erasmus Policy Statement
The mission of the Danubius University is to provide a wide spectrum of education oriented at global application in super-regional, regional and cross-border areas of the Visegrad 4 and EU countries based on the principles of science, research and innovation, as a part of the national and Europe-wide forum for education and research.
The Danubius University is a private university existing within the network of European higher education institutions providing, organizing and ensuring higher education in accredited study fields. Considering the knowledge that education is a life-long process, the mission of the University is mainly to provide study programs of high quality to all meeting the conditions of admission to studies at a higher education institution. The Danubius University provides higher education through various educational procedures and forms. The aim of the Danubius University is to educate on a level relevant for contemporary and future praxis, mainly by:
- Ensuring the highest possible standard of quality and development of knowledge-based society;
- Creating an institution working on the principles of self-financing while effectively using the available resources and which is based on healthy business principles for the benefit of the whole society;
- Building, developing diverse relationships with the public and providing all programs in European education and research forum;
- Creating a suitable environment for the employees and students stimulating the development of their skills, personality growth and competitiveness;
- Providing education in accredited study programs;
The Danubius University focuses on the building of the international strategy for cooperation with universities in Central Europe (V4 countries) in which has the most common and comparative themes for addressing social aspects of social life, based on the main profile of the Danubius University (legal environment, social and public policy, raising the level of knowledge society through improving the quality of education model). In a broader context, the school has a strategy to cooperate internationally with leading university and academic institutions in the world with regard to long-term scientific relations of its workers to different institutions (Russia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Germany, France, USA, Portugal, Spain). Universal focus of education - Law, Social Work, Public Policy and Public Administration allows the University to establish in the frame of international projects broad international representation by solving of global issues, to compare models and propose solutions in regional and wider area.
Main Strategies of the Danubius University in the frame of organization and implementation of international projects currently has in terms of public policy, which currently supports a minimum of private higher education and it has accordingly limited options and will therefore focus on the use of EU grants and international projects. Through the organization of scientific events involves to the solutions domestic as well as foreign professional circles with links to thirdlevel education students. Each project is completed with the output published in printed and electronic form and incorporated into the learning process within a particular field of study. In the framework of international conferences organizes university also the student roundtable section with the involvement of students in the realising project.
The main objectives of the strategy for the organisation and implementation of international (EU and non-EU) cooperation projects in teaching and training in relation to projects implemented under the Programme are:
- Develop high quality strategic international research linkages through the International Partnership Program
- Enhance student mobility through international programmes, and develop new opportunities for high quality, short term study options as well as international volunteering and internships
- Continue to internationalise the curriculum by developing new inclusive teaching pedagogies, and by establishing key graduate attributes that reflect the global skills our students will need in the future
- Enhance the classroom, campus and community experience of our international students through multi-layered learning support
- Contribute to development projects in the University’s key strength areas in partnership with local institutions to fulfil the University’s global civic responsibility.
The Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020 Programme can be very effectively used in conjunction with other international activities in fulfilling the strategy university increase its competitiveness in the wider European area by enhancing the quality of its mobilities for students and teachers. Those mobility opportunities for cooperation on the level of education, science and research are in a particular region as well as in European and global context. The results of the professional dialogue are applicable into practice, to increase the level of knowledge that is critical for the economic growth and potential EU strategic domain.
The main priorities of the Danubius University in the frame of the foreign activities would in future be to strengthen international cooperation with foreign universities and international organisations, in particular through bilateral and multilateral agreements as well as through international educational and scientific projects. The aim of cooperation agreements with partner institutions is particularly to build common scientific and research activities, exchange of students and researchers, but also and especially the common organization of scientific events and presentation of results of joint work and joint implementation and the exchange of publications, which should be future widespread implementation of joint scientific research programs culminating organizing joint scientific and technical conferences, symposia, seminars and other professional events.
Assoc. Prof. Ing. Džalal Gasymov, PhD. Prof. Mgr. Miroslav Daniš, CSc.
President of Administrative Council Rector ad interim